My blog is a way for me to share home decor ideas that will look good and not cost you a fortune.
You can get the designer look for less!
There are so many options available today, that you do not have to spend huge bucks on custom decor. I like to share these resources with my readers.
Another of my favorite topics is Do-It-Yourself projects. I want people to know that you can have a beautiful house at any budget.
Hopefully my blog can inspire people to start decorating.
I am from Goa and have now been living in the US for about 6 years. I worked in the software industry for a couple of years before I had a baby. I am now a stay-at-home mom to a 5-year-old girl.
I am addicted to reading blogs, watching the Nate Berkus show and browsing Etsy to find new and unique home decor items for my house .
Blogging Inspiration: India Design Blog
I’ve always been an avid follower of trends for home design, and enjoy reading about the latest in the design space. Not just that, I would love to be a home stylist someday, and I thought blogging would be an ideal way to express my interests in and knowledge about home styling. So, there I started!
The Blogging Adventure
Blogging has been a fun and learning experience for me. A time where I get to escape from the daily routine of my life and do something which brings me joy.
It allows me to meet people who have the same interests as I do. I like the challenge of coming up with new and unique topics every week.
My favourite posts
My tips on decorating
Do not buy matching furniture. The matching sofa, love seat and chair or the matching bedroom set is an absolute no for me. Everything in a room has to work together but need not match.
Collect pieces over a period of time. Decorating a house is a process you should not rush.Enjoy it, and at the end of the journey you will realise that you will have pieces that you actually love and reflect your personality. I like using a neutral background for my large pieces of furniture. That way I can change the look of the room by changing the accessories when I am bored with the existing ones.
Decor should not only look good but also be functional.
I love travelling and shopping.
Check out more interesting posts on Prismma
- Home Decor Blog India: Neha Animesh : All Things Beautiful
- India Decor Blog : Vasudha Narasimhan : Cherishing Spaces
- India Blog : Shalini : Sanctified Spaces
- India Design Blog: Archana Srinivas: Rang Decor
- Decorating Blog India: Anuradha Varma : My Dream Canvas
- India Blog Decor : Richa Vij Kakkar : Clouds, Rain and Sunshine
- India Interior Design Blog : Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee : Rainbow-The colours of India
- India Decorating Blog : Liven things up : Emreen Xavier
- India Design Blog: Sarmishta Roy: Ethnically Chic Gharonda
- India Design Blog: Anuradha Varma’s dream canvas in Seattle
Category: Blog India