120 gm Cannelloni beans
50 gm Onion
10 gm Ginger
20 ml Olive oil – extra virgin
5 gm Salt
Few sprigs Basil
Few sprigs Mint
Few sprigs Rucola/ rocket leaves
50 gm Refined flour
For frying Refined oil
1 no Bay leaf
- Sauté onion and ginger in olive oil.
- Add the cannelloni beans, water and bay leaf and boil till tender.
- Blend and strain.
- Wash the herbs and dredge them with flour.
- Make a batter with refined flour, dip the herbs in it and fry them.
- Season the soup; add the fried herbs (frito misto) and olive oil.
Category: Home Design India: Home Tours