8 no Artichoke (fresh)
10 gm Olives (green)
20 ml Olive oil
1 no Tomato
4 no Basil sprig
1 no Multigrain French loaf
To taste Salt and Pepper
- Blanch the Artichoke flowers and remove the hard petals.
- Cut thick slices of the loaf, toast them and apply olive oil.
- Neatly slice the Artichoke flowers and olives and arrange on the toasts.
- Season with salt and pepper and pour olive oil on top.
- Garnish with basil sprigs and chopped tomatoes and serve cold.
Check out more interesting posts on Prismma